What are the terms?
- When you sell an invoice, Capcito buys it in its entirety and then gets paid by your customer/client.
- The price is fixed and there are no other fees or costs.
- To sell an invoice, a natural person needs to guarantee that it’s fully valid.
- Invoices towards customers perceived as higher risk might include recourse, meaning you have to buy back the invoice if your customer doesn’t pay.
Get connected with just a few taps
Get a free offer by answering a couple of quick questions about your company. If you connect your business system, you can get an even better offer.
Your loan amount adapts to your sales in real-time. During dips you can easily top up your credit at the same low rate.
When an application is approved, we pay out right away. In most cases, that means money in your account as soon as the same day.
Your loan amount is based on your invoices and is automatically updated each and every day. This way, you'll always have the best possible offer.
Why sell invoices to Capcito?
Rather than having to wait for up to 90 days to get paid, selling your invoices to Capcito means instant access to cash that can be used in your business right away. Fast, easy and flexible!
Common questions about Factoring
Would you rather talk to someone?
Our team of experts are ready to help find the best financing solution for your business.
- Speak to one of our advisors
- Get a free offer based on your needs
- Our offers are non-binding