Fair loans for small businesses
If small businesses are the engine of Sweden, financing is the fuel needed to ignite, accelerate, and drive our country's economy. Therefore, Capcito offer business loans for small businesses that are tailored to your specific needs, conditions, and plans. Within a minute, you will receive an affordable and flexible offer. Free from unfair terms.
Sometimes it is difficult for small businesses to showcase their financial situation in a traditional financial statement. With new technology, real-time data, and a genuine desire to help small businesses, we can offer truly great and secure business loans that are customized to your situation. Limited companies, partnerships, and sole proprietorships are welcome. Our goal is for the business loan to help you take the next step on your company's journey. Get a non-binding offer today.
Quick, smart and on your terms
Get a free offer by answering a couple of quick questions about your company. If you connect your business system, you can get an even better offer.
Say goodbye to unfair pricing, lock-ins and confusing terms. Thanks to real-time data, even companies with weaker historic data can get access to flexible financing.
When an application is approved, we pay out right away. In most cases, that means money in your account as soon as the same day. You always decide the personal guarantor.
Amortization is done on a weekly basis, which means you pay back your loan faster whilst lowering your costs. You can also pay back the entire loan whenever you want at no extra cost.
Small business loan terms
- Business loans from Capcito come free of hidden fees. You only pay interest and amortization, nothing else.
- Our loans have a maximum term of 48 months.
- You can pay back your loan at any time at no extra cost.
- Our business loans are amortized weekly via autogiro (making your total interest rate lower).
- To qualify for one of our business loans, your business has to be at least 4 months old and not have and registered debt with Kronofogden.
- There has to be a legal person that can act as a guarantor.
Common questions about Business Loan
Do you want to talk to someone?
Our team of experts is ready to discuss your specific needs to find the right solution.
- Talk to an advisor
- Get a free personal offer
- Our quotes are non-binding